OmStays, LLC (a Nevada limited-liability company) ("OmStays") has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to protecting your privacy. Your privacy is important to OmStays. The following discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices for this website, www.OmStays.com. As this policy may change from time to time, please check back periodically.
2. Scope of Policy. This policy applies to all OmStays online activity, which includes the OmStays' website (www.omstays.com). It does not extend to entities OmStays does not own or control, nor does it extend to companies or websites that may be listed on any OmStays site.
3. Information We Collect. We hope that, like many OmStays users, you will want to provide information about yourself to OmStays in order to make your experience more valuable. In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give his or her contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide some demographic information, but encouraged so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site.
We request information from you on our registration form. Here, a user must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing and verification purposes. Additionally, there may be instances in which OmStays needs additional information. The forms requiring additional information can be reviewed on our website.
4. OmStays' Security. OmStays uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal, identifiable information, such as “firewalls” and secure socket layers (“SSL”). OmStays treats data as an asset and steps are taken to protect such data against loss and unauthorized access. Although OmStays employs many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company, perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Also, OmStays cannot warrant the security of information that you may place on your profile because this information may be visible to members, and in some cases non-members, and can be collected and used by others.
5. Encryption. Areas of the site where you may enter and submit private information are protected using SSL-encrypted transmissions between your web browser and our web server. This protects against the remote chance that someone may try to compromise your private information as it travels from your web processor to our secure server and from our server to third-party services such as credit card processors. You will know that transmitted data is safe by a security notice when you enter our secure pages, and by the presence of an icon on your browser. The pages we use to submit your account information are all secure. OmStays will never intentionally take chances with your private information, and we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure your personal security.
6. Protecting Your Login ID and Password. Your account number and password are secret. If you receive information about an order that you did not place or a questionable communication regarding your account, please contact us immediately.
7. OmStays' Use of Your Information. OmStays uses information in the file it maintains about you and other information it obtains from your current and past activities on the site to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce OmStays’s Agreement's with you. There may be times when OmStays may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes and, in particular, OmStays may examine your information to identify users using multiple user IDs or aliases.
If you choose to purchase any services provided by OmStays or on OmStays’ websites, we will use your address and billing information to charge your credit card.
By contacting another member through the site, you authorize OmStays to provide contact information to that third party. Contact will be made electronically, and in some cases through the site, unless you give express permission to allow contact by telephone.
There are several other situations where OmStays would share some or all of your information. OmStays takes your privacy seriously, and will never release your information in an unauthorized manner.
9. Links Provided to Other Sites. It is important to note that OmStays may provide links to a number of other sites that may offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as OmStays and we are not responsible for the privacy policies of or any actions of third parties that control the activities of such third-party sites. We suggest contacting the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their online policies for the relevant information about their data collection.
11. Log Files. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
14. Supplementation of Information. In order for the site to properly fulfill its obligation to our customers, it may be necessary for us to supplement the information we receive with information from third-party sources.
15. Special Offers. We send all new members a welcome email to verify password and username. Established members will occasionally receive informational contact. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive this type of communication, except for notices of membership expiration and renewal. Please see the choice and opt-out in the edit profile area under privacy.
16. Site and Service Updates. Other communication includes site and service announcement updates. Members are not able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service. We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via email.
17. Correcting/Updating Personal Information. If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), you are responsible for modifying your profile as soon as possible with the updated information. If you no longer desire our service, we will endeavor to remove the personal data you provided to us. This can be done by contacting us at email@example.com.
18. Choice and Opt-Out. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or materials from our partners may opt-out of receiving these communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Users of our site are always notified when their information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice as to whether or not they should proceed with services that require an outside party.